Here you will find all the resources needed to get started. Be sure to read all the provided instructions and seek training from your healthcare provider before using the patch.
What can you expect with training?
Use this handy checklist to readily prepare for training
Get started fast using these easy-to-follow steps
Read technical specifications and in-depth information
Learn how to count units so you always get the right dose
Ready to Wear The Revolution™?
Find out how to get started today!
* You will also need a prescription for CeQur Simplicity and a vial of U-100 rapid-acting insulin to get started. The Starter Kit will contain everything else you need to put CeQur Simplicity on your side.
We respect the importance of your privacy and understand your health is a very personal and sensitive subject. CeQur Simplicity wants you to understand how it will use the information provided by you on this registration page. By clicking the “Submit” button above, you are indicating that CeQur Simplicity or its partners may use your information for program improvements, quality monitoring, data and analytics for commercial purposes, and future marketing communications. You also understand that you may opt out from receiving any future communications from CeQur Simplicity or its partners by clicking the “unsubscribe” link within any email you receive, or by calling 1-888-552-3787.
- Bergenstal R, Peyrot M, Dreon D, Aroda V, Bailey T, Brazg R, Frias J, Johnson M, Klonoff D, Kruger D, Ramtoola S, Rosenstock J, Serusclat P, Weinstock R, Naik R, Shearer D, Zraick V, Levy B on behalf of the Calibra Study Group. 2019. Implementation of Basal-Bolus Therapy in Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Bolus Insulin Delivery Using an Insulin Patch with an Insulin Pen. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics 21 (5):1-13.
- Johnson ML, Dreon DM, Levy BL, Richter S, Mullen D, Bergenstal R. 2018. Comparing Patch vs. Pen Bolus Insulin Delivery in Type 2 Diabetes Using Continuous Glucose Monitoring Metrics and Profiles. Diabetes 2018 Jul; 67(Supplement 1).
- Zraick V, Dreon D, Nalk R, Shearer D, Crawford S, Bradford J, Levy B. 2016. Patient User Experience Evaluation of Bolus Patch Insulin Delivery System. Poster presented at the American Diabetes Association’s 76th Scientific Sessions. Abstract 995-P. New Orleans, LA, USA.
- Dreon D, Hannon T, Cross B, Carter B, Mercer N, Nguyen J, Tran A , Melendez P, Morales N, Nelson J, Tan M. 2018. Laboratory and Benchtop Performance of a Mealtime Insulin-Delivery System. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 12(4):817-827.