The patch was studied on the abdomen and is commonly applied on the abdomen but can be placed on the body anywhere your patient can ensure a subcutaneous insertion and can squeeze the buttons (e.g., abdomen, back of the arm, upper thigh).
- December, 2021Peer-to-Peer Webinar
- June, 2021CeQur Appoints Rick Doubleday and Dr. Meret Gaugler to Board of Directors
- April, 2021CeQur Raises $115 Million Series C5
- June, 2020“High Treatment Satisfaction with 3-day Insulin Patch is Independent of Patient Demographics: A Post-Hoc Analysis” — a presentation at the American Diabetes Association 80th Scientific Sessions
- June, 2019The Wider View: With new CEO in place, CeQur primed to PAQ a punch in diabetes market