The introducer needle (red cap) and fill syringe needle should be placed in a sharps container and disposed of according to local regulations. The CeQur Simplicity patch itself contains no sharps and should be thrown away according to local environmental regulations for medical waste.
- December, 2021Peer-to-Peer Webinar
- June, 2021CeQur Appoints Rick Doubleday and Dr. Meret Gaugler to Board of Directors
- April, 2021CeQur Raises $115 Million Series C5
- June, 2020“High Treatment Satisfaction with 3-day Insulin Patch is Independent of Patient Demographics: A Post-Hoc Analysis” — a presentation at the American Diabetes Association 80th Scientific Sessions
- June, 2019The Wider View: With new CEO in place, CeQur primed to PAQ a punch in diabetes market