The CeQur Simplicity wearable insulin patch holds a maximum of 200 units of rapid-acting insulin and requires a minimum fill of 100 units. Twenty units of insulin are required to prep and prime each patch, leaving 180 units of usable insulin. If more than 180 units of insulin are required, patients can replace the patch in less than three days.
- December, 2021Peer-to-Peer Webinar
- June, 2021CeQur Appoints Rick Doubleday and Dr. Meret Gaugler to Board of Directors
- April, 2021CeQur Raises $115 Million Series C5
- June, 2020“High Treatment Satisfaction with 3-day Insulin Patch is Independent of Patient Demographics: A Post-Hoc Analysis” — a presentation at the American Diabetes Association 80th Scientific Sessions
- June, 2019The Wider View: With new CEO in place, CeQur primed to PAQ a punch in diabetes market