The cannula, or the small, flexible tube that delivers insulin under the skin, has a 23 gauge (0.64 millimeter) outside diameter and a 27 gauge (0.41 millimeter) inside diameter. The length of the cannula is 0.2 inches (6 millimeters).
- December, 2021Peer-to-Peer Webinar
- June, 2021CeQur Appoints Rick Doubleday and Dr. Meret Gaugler to Board of Directors
- April, 2021CeQur Raises $115 Million Series C5
- June, 2020“High Treatment Satisfaction with 3-day Insulin Patch is Independent of Patient Demographics: A Post-Hoc Analysis” — a presentation at the American Diabetes Association 80th Scientific Sessions
- June, 2019The Wider View: With new CEO in place, CeQur primed to PAQ a punch in diabetes market