CeQur® announced that the company has appointed Bradley Paddock as chief executive officer, effective today. Paddock brings a track record of commercial medtech successes, notably leading sales up to $600 million during his eight-year tenure at Kyphon, Inc. Paddock also managed successful commercial operations for multiple industry-leading companies, including Stryker, Bausch + Lomb, Inc., and Medtronic, Inc.
- December, 2021Peer-to-Peer Webinar
- June, 2021CeQur Appoints Rick Doubleday and Dr. Meret Gaugler to Board of Directors
- April, 2021CeQur Raises $115 Million Series C5
- June, 2020“High Treatment Satisfaction with 3-day Insulin Patch is Independent of Patient Demographics: A Post-Hoc Analysis” — a presentation at the American Diabetes Association 80th Scientific Sessions
- June, 2019The Wider View: With new CEO in place, CeQur primed to PAQ a punch in diabetes market